I'm gonna tell you a story,
I hope you enjoy it,
Odds are, You're not going too,
You'll probably just avoid it.
You forget us like were nothing,
You're tearing us apart.
You don't realize what you're doing.
& Frankly, it's not smart.
No one wants to see you.
You make us feel so worthless.
You keep bringing us down.
It's not even worth this.
Yet, I can never stay made at you.
Stupid, but true.
'cause come on, you're my father;
& I'll always love you.
So tell another lie,
You know I'll forget it.
Even though, it breaks me apart.
You know I wont admit it.
I'm too shy, to tell you what I feel.
Even though, You and I, both know,
What I feel, is real.
I miss you a lot,
& You just don't understand.
What It feels like to grow up,
Without your helping hand.
You forget my birthday;
& I take in all your lies.
I accept all your apologies.
To you, It's no surprise.
So Go buy some more drugs,
Because I know that's what you'll do.
And after Everything I just said.
I still continue to love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment