I gave you my all,
In which I got nothing in return.
I try to get myself together,
But wind up getting burned.
I gave you all my trust,
Something I learned quick I shouldn't do.
you forced me into believing,
That I couldn't live without you.
Now I realize all your lies.
How you told me you'd never say goodbye.
How you broke my heart again and again,
It was my fault too, letting my depression win.
We used to be the best of friends,
But I guess friendship always ends.
You'll always have a place in my heart.
right now I need to find a new place to start.
Start anew without you in my head.
'Causing me to restlessly toss and turn in bed.
you screwed with my emotions,
leaving me crying in pain,
& To think you were the only one,
Who kept me completely sane.
For awhile I thought you were everything I was looking for,
but in the end, I just wanted nothing more.
I'm sorry it has to be this way,
i'm doing this for me, It's a brand new day.
No comments:
Post a Comment