Sunday, August 8, 2010
It’s all wrong, you’re gone. I wish we could make things right. I fight to stay in the spotlight, but it’s just too bright. & down I fall. I fall ‘till I hit. I’m tired of this shit. I’d take it all back in one single spit. But I cant, it’s done. You’ve won. My head aches, my body shakes, I can feel as my heart breaks. My world crumbles down, I cant hear a sound; as I fall to the ground. My life is nothing but a fucking song. I listen as everyone starts to sing along. There’s nothing I can do. When you left, I was crushed, but I stepped back, & watched as you flew. I’ll regret watching you go. I know, I promised I wouldn’t; but I’m sick of this show. I hope for the best, I can feel a weight being lifted off my chest. You’ll no longer bring me down, as I dream of a smile to replace this God forsaken frown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment