I found my smile,
It’s been awhile.
I’ve been itching to feel this way for far too long.
My laughter has returned,
This depression has burned.
My life has become worth living, again.
I used to think there was nothing left to live for. I fought with my all, but there was just no more. I hated life, it was nothing but a bore. I know so much now, that I didn’t know before.
I was a monster. Adrenaline was pulsing through my veins. I tore out my insides, and on the ground lay my remains. My emotions were running faster than trains. You can tell, I had been crying. For on my cheeks there are stains.
I was the girl, who was pushed around.
Who fell to the ground.
Yet_ I never made a sound.
I’ve let you control me for far too long. You forced my emotions through battles of ping-pong. What you made me feel was wrong. In the end you were defeated,
My depression is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment