Tuesday, April 20, 2010
My past is the past, and I live from it. you don't understand, how much I had to give for it. I lived with a druggie mom, and a deadbeat dad. Living with my siblings who were constantly sad. I never knew what was going on, When my mom was kidnapped and my dad was gone. I almost lost my mom that night, and until then- I've done nothing but fight. Fight for my right to survive in this place. For if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be running this race, Our families overcome so much it's unreal. As a family we decided that we know how to feel. We're together, without the man who created us. Our dead beat dad, not with us? that's a plus. We're getting along just fine you know. Sometimes I wish You should just happen to show. Maybe say hi? Or even a goodbye, for I didn't hear shit, I just listened to you lie. I miss you, but it's come to show. I don't need you in my life, no more. this is the end, no more writing about you. Look how fucking good we're doing after all the shit you put us through? Just shows how lucky we really are. that we all didn't end up like you- sitting at the bar. Drinking your beers, and smoking your crack. Daddy did you know? your brain is fucking wack. you're destroying your life, before you even had a change to live with your family. Most people might agree, for I know now- you're nothing to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment